Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Surgery # 8

My mind is kind of blank right now as we wait for Ava's surgery to be over. Whenever Ava is in surgery, this kind of happens to me. I don't really feel worried, I actually feel glad that she is finally here and we are getting it done with, but this whole experience can be pretty draining. She wasn't too happy when we got here and they had to draw blood. I didn't realize how strong she has gotten until they tried to take her blood and she fought like crazy. My least favorite part was when morgan, me, and the nurse had to hold her down, but eventually they got it. After they left, she fell asleep and woke up in a much better mood. We took a little video of the sweet pea before they took her away.


Untitled from Morgan Handley on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very precious. Hold tight you three. Ours prayers are there.

Natalie said...

Awww, what a sweetie. This is the first I've seen the other cruising and crawling pictures too. Hope she recovers quickly. Thinking of you guys.

Rachelle said...

I finally got a chance to watch the video. So cute!! Love you guys!!