Monday, April 18, 2011

Something new

Good things do happen. Morgan got a job! We found out in March and it's taken me this long to write about it. Its for a Landscape Architecture firm in Columbia/Clarksville Maryland. We couldn't believe it worked out. It was one of the jobs he was most interested in and it happens to be pretty close to my parents house in Maryland. We move next week! Its so soon and not quite real to me yet. We will say goodbye to Logan which will be sad in some ways, but we are glad to be moving on. It will be weird leaving Utah behind for good. We are so used to coming back all the time. It's this world thats always there.  It's a place that feels very protected from the rest of the world, very innocent and safe and has a character you won't find anywhere else. I will miss that, and family and friends that are still here. We are excited to go back east to be near my family and all the loveliness of Maryland too though.  Oh Life!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow! That is great for you guys! Finding a job is really tough and so I am glad you were blessed with that- though I am sad that it will mean you are either further from me ! Being by family is great though.

Topher and Carma said...

Congrats on the job guys! So so exciting. I'm so glad you get to be closer to fam. We'll just have to make a little trip out there someday.

Chris Almond said...

That is awesome about the job! Way to go morgstone! That is so fast to find a job, and so close to family! So will Morgan be working as a landscape architect, or is it like buidling architecture where a person has to start as a draftsman and gradually work their way up to architect over the years?