Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pregnancy pics





Well, we are back in Maryland and I am working at Coverstar. It's nice to be done with another year of school. One exciting thing is that I found out yesterday that I made it into the Landscape Architecture program. I still have two more years but at least that is certain now. The big news in our lives right now for anyone who doesn't know already is that Lindsay is pregnant! She is 22 weeks along and showing more everyday. Here are some cute pictures of her.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hey!! Those are about the cutest things I have ever seen. She is so tiny!! Well I tried to call you guys the other day in the morning. Every time I remember its late at at night and I think you guys are 3 hours later?! Let me know when its a good time to call! Congrats, I am so excited!

iamenough said...

Congratulations Lindsay & Morgan. Girls are sooo much fun, I love mine!

The Long Family said...

You're looking good Linds!